Know it, Want it, Hate it
You will complete the 'Know it, Want it, Hate it' Sheet to indicate which skills you already have and/or would like to develop further.
You will find a link the template for the Know it, Love it, Hate it Sheet on your Staff Training Task. Please create a copy, rename it with your name and watch the video below about completing the sheet.
When you work on stuff you know and love, you will be more productive productive and accurate in your work. If you're enjoying your job, this will hopefully mean you are a more positive and motivated member of the team.
A positive, happy team works better together and is more supportive and caring.
By completing this task you will give us a great insight into the kind of work you enjoy doing and want to do more of.
Please let your manager know that you've completed this so you can discuss this during your 1-2-1 meetings.
Know it, Want it, Hate it GUIDE
- Create a copy of the Know it, Want it, Hate it template (located on your staff training task)
- Save it to your My Work Folder
- Answer the sheet
- Comment with a link to this on your 'My Work' Task on your Task board
- Let your manager know you've completed this by tagging them in
- Mention that you've completed this during your 121 meetings with your manager
There are currently no FAQs for this lesson