Create Your Operations Manual and Task Template
This lesson revisits the content from Module 3. It covers how you use the SFO System to outsource the entire process of documenting your business systems.
This lesson is divided into two videos.
1) Create Your Operations Manual Overview It is an overview of the entire process from start to finish and walks you through the 'Create Your Operations Manual and Task Template' Flowchart (located in the resources section)
2) Delegate: Task to Create an OM, Task Template (and video) This video explains how you delegate the task of creating your OM, Task Template and Video to your VA.
Your Operations Manual and Task Templates are how you get other people to do your work for you, exactly the way you want it done, without your involvement.
❑ Watch both videos
❑ Assign Tasks to Create OMs for your recorded work
• Understand the Operation Manual Creation Process
• How to Delegate this task to your VA
Overview: Create Your Operations Manual and Update the Task Template
Delegate: Create an OM and Task Template
- Use the Operations Manual Flowchart to help you understand the entire process.
- Do the homework to DELEGATE: 'Create an OM, Update the Task Template
There are currently no FAQs for this lesson