Introduction to Screencast-O-Matic
In this lesson, you'll learn which Screencast-O-Matic (SOM) plan to go for in your business.
If you want to first test how SOM works or if it's only yourself who needs to use it, you can sign up for a Free account or a Solo account- if you want more features. You'll find a feature comparison of the Free, Solo Deluxe and Solo Premier account in the resources section below.
If you want your team to use SOM, you should sign up for a Teams Plan. With a Teams plan, you can add your staff as users so they can get access to team features and collaborate across your team. This means, you don’t need to create individual solo accounts for your staff which could be more expensive than getting a Team plan. You will also have ownership and total control of all the videos and screenshots created by your team. For more info, check out Screencast-O-Matic (SOM) Teams Module
Go to the resources tab below for links to the following:
• Feature Comparison of Free vs Solo Deluxe vs Solo Premier
• Sign Up Link For Free Screencast-O-Matic Account
• Sign Up Link For Screencast-O-Matic Solo Account with 20% off
• Sign Up Link For Screencast-O-Matic Teams Account
• Screencast-O-Matic Teams Module