Hi and welcome to the Gmail Module!
Gmail is an email service developed by Google. There are two types of Gmail accounts:
- Free Gmail
- Paid Gmail (through Google Workspace)
In this module, you’ll learn about the advantages of using Gmail.
You’ll also be introduced to the features of the service that can make your email management a lot easier.
In this module you will learn the following:
Gmail (Free version):
- Creating a free account
- Overview of Quick Settings
- Labels versus folders
- Using filters in Gmail
- Using templates
- Email Delegation
- Adding Emails to a Task Management App
- Managing email threads
Gmail (Paid version):
- Adding users in Google Workspace
- Enabling email delegation
- Using Groups
- Creating aliases
Dr Steve Day, Founder of SFO