Setting Up For Recruit Right
Recruit Right is a systemised process of hiring which you can delegate to an existing employee or one you can do yourself if you are in the process of hiring your first team member.
In this module, we’ll be guiding you on how to kick off Recruit Right so you could hand over the task of hiring to someone else or get it done yourself.
Here's what you'll learn in this module:
- How to create your own Recruitment folder and the sub-folders in it
- How to create an account in OnlineJobs.ph
- How to save the Fact Find template to your Recruitment folder
- How to create the Job Posting folder
- How to create a copy of the Fact Find
- How to fill out the Fact Find
- (If delegating the hiring task to someone else) How to create a Task Template for the 'Hire a New Employee - [Job TITLE]’ Operations Manual
- (If delegating the hiring task to someone else) How to delegate the 'Hire a New Employee - [Job TITLE]’ task to your existing employee
Time it may take you to finish all these activities: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Recruit Right Course Developer