Recruit Right Course Completion
Well done for completing Recruit Right!
Here's a quick recap of what you've learned in this Course:
- How to create a Job Posting
- How to set up a Job Application Form
- How to post your job advertisement on OnlineJobs.PH
- Why re-posting your job advertisement is helpful, and how to do it
- How to deactivate your job advertisement, disable the Job Application Form, and export the responses to a spreadsheet
- How to do monthly task board reviews and how you can guide your VA in terms of task prioritisation
- How to create an email list from a spreadsheet
- How to send invites to the Test and Interview Tasks
- How to grade the Application, Test Task, and Interview responses
- How to create an Employee Terms of Engagement and Position Agreement
- How to send Rejection and Job Offer Emails
- Employee Onboarding
- New Employee Orientation
We hope you find all these tools and lessons useful. If you need help with anything specific, feel free to reach out to our team by posting a question in the Facebook Group or go to "Help & Support" above to submit a help request.
We wish you all the best in hiring your new employee!